At Howard Electrical, we have years of professional experience working within the healthcare sector and we have undertaken numerous projects for the NHS. This has included working in clean-room environments, temperature sensitive areas and where vital plant room machinery and air conditioning systems are in place.
Projects have included work for University College London Hospital and Imperial College London where we have worked in many areas and on electrical systems that support Hospital equipment, its IT infrastructure and general welfare of the patients and staff.
We understand the need for flexibility, reliability and the need for high quality work that’s delivered on time…every time and the services we provide include:
- Air conditioning/refrigeration systems
- VRV and split air conditioning systems
- Chiller plant
- Heating and ventilation systems
- Air handling units
- Fan coil units
- Heating/chilled water services
- Boilers/heat generators
- Hot/cold domestic water services
- Calorifiers/plate heat exchangers
- Cold water storage tanks
- Booster pump sets/circulation pumps
- Pipework systems
- Motor pump repairs
- Fans/Air handling plant repairs
- Refrigeration gas replacement/removal
For more information please click here to visit our contact us page.